Friday 10 October 2014

Things that go bump in the night

Once again I've been absent from the blogging world, but with another good reason.  I'm sure the last time I posted it was about the time I had just had an operation, with the diagnosis being I would struggle getting pregnant due to the endometriosis blocking my tubes.  Fast forward 6 months and guess what...I'm 20 weeks pregnant! I think I'm seen as a bit of a miracle within the gynecology department of my local hospital, especially since my consultant cried when she found out the news.

So that brilliant news aside I've also been enjoying a short holiday with the family, which included my adorable new nephew Alfie, taking part in the Manchester Markets, making lots of new products and having the online shop updated, and finally I have just confirmed a week long stall at the Christmas Markets.

Phew no wonder I've been needing extra naps :)

Does anyone have any good pregnancy blog links for me to have a browse through? I'm new to all this bump malarkey! 

Michelle x



1 comment:

  1. Awwww congratulations Michelle! That's amazing news, so happy for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete