Friday 17 May 2013

Birthday wish list

So it's just one month until my birthday - yes put the 17th June in your diary!  On that fateful day I will turn 27 and edge that bit closer to 30 (what a scary thought?)  Michelle will undoubtedly relish this as I'll be the older one again... for all of three months.  But I'm sure we'll celebrate it in style and mourn my youth as it seems to slowly ebb away.  I'll just have to hang on to the fact I look younger than I am (please do not ruin this delusion!)

I've never written a wish list before because honestly I don't have the patience.  I generally shop with no particular purpose and just pick up things that catch my eye.  I tend to find, if I go out shopping with something in mind I inevitably can't find what I'm looking for.  There are the odd occasions, however, where I have to take some time to think about what I want, such as for my birthday; in effect I'm expected to write a wish list for my family.  Therefore, I thought why not make it in to a blog post so that everyone can see what I'm hoping for.


Here are a selection of things I'd love to receive; although some items have already been purchased - this is what happens when your parents abandon you for your birthday and swan off on some fabulous holiday, and therefore have to buy presents ridiculously far in advance!


Brown Twin Pocket Executive Satchel from Zatchels - It's a present to myself which I snapped up when Zatchels had their 50% off birthday promotion.  Their birthday; my birthday, it was clearly meant to be!


Mid Wash Denim Western Jacket from Topman - Thanks Mum and Dad for this fab jacket!  You'll definitely see me sporting this beauty all summer long.


Grey Comic Hi Roll T-Shirt from Topman - My sister picked this fab tee up in the sale for me - who says Michelle is the only one who can pull off comic book print?


Jean Paul Gaultier 'Le Beau Male' - Michelle is taking advantage of her holiday and duty free! I got this message the other day, 'Got you the new Jean Paul :)'.


Wooden Bead And Cord Multi Bracelet Pack from Matalan - Wristycuffs are here to stay and this fab set in oxblood is pretty cheap at £4.00.

Tie Bar from ASOS - I love ties, what do I need to say?


Frankie brogue tan white leather from Office - Another thing to add to the I-don't-really-need-but-would-love list!

Well they're just a few things that I've had my eye on.  I'm not expecting them all but it's nice to know I'll definitely be getting some of them!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment