Sunday 26 January 2014

Snappy New Year

So the start to this new year has been rather hectic but I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing year! I've started a new job and am really looking forward to working hard and achieving great things.

After a week of firsts -  first day in the new job, first visit to an abattoir, first time eating Chateaubriand (I don't work in an abattoir before you ask!) -  I feel like things are going to be good.

I know Michelle's mentioned all her resolutions or things she'd like to achieve this year.  I've already ticked the first off my list (new job) but I'm also looking forward to lots of other things too; I'm aiming take many more photos - hence the title!

I bought myself a new camera before Christmas in the Amazon Black Friday Sales and I'm just getting to grips with it.  I didn't fancy anything too big so opted for a Compact Camera System, which hopefully is the best of both worlds in terms of quality and flexibility.

Anyway I'll aim to keep you updated and hopefully you'll see a few cool new shots taking with the camera in posts.

Take care,

Neil

p.s. Anyone else bought themselves/received a new camera for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment