Thursday 11 July 2013

La Moda

So in my FABB write up I mentioned La Moda, who was one of the amazing brands at the event, well I was lucky enough to be given a bag by them so thought I would do a quick review.  

I had heard of La Moda before, and knew they did affordable satchels, however I was always a bit skeptical of the quality because of the amazing price.  However once seeing the brilliant quality of all the items displayed on their FABB stand and experiencing for myself first hand with my new Willow Turquoise bag I can happily say quality is not something you need to worry about.

Dodge clearly loves the bag so much she had to sit next to it (and refuse to move)

 

I've made myself a bit of a wishlist of items I want to get for myself or as gifts for upcoming birthdays. What do you all think, do you have a favourite?




 
 
 
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment