Saturday 13 July 2013

What I've been up to

Well Neil is out tonight and I'm in watching Supernatural and cuddling Dodge so it seems a perfect opportunity for me to do an update of what I've been up to.  I've had quite a hectic week, I've been accepted for a stall at Manchester Markets so have been deciding whether I can afford a stall on the Christmas one, I've decided to go for it so just have to hope they can fit me in.  I have also been making lots of new products as well as my usual orders.


 Do you like the mirrors? I hope they will be a nice gift for people that like my products but wouldn't necessarily wear jewellery.

 I've also started a Kickstarter page, it's a great idea and I would recommend any small business owners to give it a go. 

Finally I did a jewellery party on Friday evening, I dragged Neil along of course.  If anyone is in the Manchester area and is interested feel free to get in contact about hosting one.

That's all for now folks :)

Michelle x


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect evening; I love Supernatural! Good luck with the stall, I'm sure you will do so well. xxx

    ReplyDelete