Saturday 27 July 2013

Feeling Fruity

A few weeks ago Neil and I were lucky enough to be sent a free t-shirt each by the fun and unique brand QCumber.  For once we were both able to pick an item which of course pleased Neil, I decided on a grey strawberry t-shirt and he went for a purple banana tee.



The first thing you notice (aside from the amazing vibrance of the fruit print) is the quality, unlike other t-shirts you can usually get in the price range they don't have that flimsy feeling to the fabric.  Neil probably isn't aware of this fact (lazy sausage) but they wash well, hold their shape and the best part.... the edges don't curl!!!

I styled mine with a midi jersey skirt and cherry vans, Neil went for light denim jeans and co-ordinating socks. 




I think once Winter is coming I will be treating myself to the Strawberry hat, how cute will it look wearing this doing the Manchester Christmas Markets!!?

Neil, myself and another friend are off out to a beach themed party tonight so I'm sure you will be updated of some more of our antics soon!

Michelle x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment