Tuesday 15 January 2013

Busy times ahead

So this year has seen me making lots of new plans, I will soon be renting shop space for products off both websites, I am in talks with people about arranging a craft fair, I've inquired about holding a stall at Manchester Christmas Markets, I'm in talks about arranging a photo shoot AND I've been booked to do another birthday party class for 12!!

In addition I have a list as long as my arm of new stockists I want for Cherry Rainbow, and a box of new products that need photographing for Jelly Button.  There is not enough time in the day, but now I'm just about saying good bye to the viral infection I'm full of motivation!!

I've not really got any pictures to share today, but found this when browsing other blogs (sorry I can't remember the original link but if you know it please message me and I will add)  Anyone who shares a love for Walter White like me will appreciate it :)


Finally what do you think of the new blog...Christian has made the contact me buttons all rainbow coloured AND added a different background.  He's a clever little sausage isn't he.  I will let him do a post about some other computer type stuff he's been doing!!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment