Tuesday 29 January 2013

My Magical Christmas Present!

This Christmas just past was one of the best ever!  Some might say I was spoilt; I would prefer to say I was rather fortunate.  One of the best gifts that I got this year was from Michelle.

At first I thought it was rather odd she gave me a present in a bottle bag – which I'd given her previously – that surprisingly contained no bottle.  However, on Christmas Day I was pleasantly surprised with a scroll – you're probably as confused as I was.  Once unrolled a message was revealed, and it read,

'This entitles Neil to visit the the Harry Potter tour. Merry Christmas, Love Michelle'

As you can imagine I was amazed!  As an avid fan of Harry Potter i have to say Michelle surpassed herself with this gift! Oh and just in case you were wondering, she'd also gotten a ticket for herself as well.

Thankfully we have some time in which to book and plan our visit, but frankly I can't wait.  Hopefully it will be just as fantastic as the films; although, I still think the books are better! I'm guessing we will be visiting sooner rather than later, but I'd rather not tempt fate.  Anyway it seem that both of us have some exciting things planned for the coming weeks and months, but you'll have to keep an eye on the blog to hear about those.

If you have any top tips or things to look out for ahead of our visit that would be very much appreciated, but please don't give away too much and spoil the magic!

Thanks,

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment