Wednesday 2 January 2013

So far so well...

Turns out that having two of us posting has meant we're doing pretty well at this blogging lark!!  I thought I would take this opportunity to do a quick hello and intro into myself.  I am Michelle, the left hand illustration and the one that has the slight obsession with sweet themed products.  I have run Jelly Button for the past two years, and after wanting to expand my product range I decided to come on board with the fantastic (he didn't pay me to say that honest) web designer Christian.  He is the one who takes control of all the computer side of the business, building websites, creating leaflets, posters etc and I do all the making, picking out stock and teaching him how to wrap parcels just right!

This year I'm hoping both businesses do great, with the help of all the fantastic customers that buy from us, so will take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for your orders in advance! We have some exciting new products coming soon, the bracelets have just gone on sale on JBJ and here is a sneak peak of an exciting 80's cartoon range coming to Cherry! 

Enjoy! 

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment