Wednesday 9 January 2013

Creme Egg & Spiders Bum

I've been relatively poorly recently and thought I would share something that makes me smile, how cute is this picture from Gemma Correll.  I first got into her work from her pug pictures, which i'm sure everyone has seen, and now follow her on Facebook just to see what she creates next.


Now you know what cheers me up here is something that will hopefully cheer you up... an extra item in the giveaway!!  I made this Creme Egg necklace today and posted the pic on Jelly Button Facebook, after the amazing response I've decided to add one to the competition that it currently running (see here).  Sorry for the rubbish picture but the lighting is terrible in the studio in winter.  Make sure you enter the comp and please share with all your friends, supporting our small businesses means the world to both myself and Christian.  The more orders you place means the more new stock we can get!! 



Love and lemsip (I'm poorly remember)

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment