Thursday 24 January 2013

Bye...for now.

So tonight was the end of what has been a fantastic partnership, Christian has left Cherry which has left me feeling extremely sad.  He is a fantastic web designer and has helped evolve both businesses, and I will be lost without him.  The door has been left open, so anytime he wants back in he is welcome.  

So I would like to present the new header, almost the same as the last one except Neil is my right hand man.  I've now got the fun task of teaching him the ropes, hope he's a good student!!

He will be doing the next post, watch out for spelling and punctuation errors, he is a stickler when it comes to that so I always find it amusing when he messes up ;)

Night all, Michelle xx



Another Gemma Correll illustration to cheer me up

No comments:

Post a Comment