Saturday 9 March 2013

A bit about me

Loads of people have been doing similar posts recently so I thought I would be a sheep and follow.

1.  I have a Frug (pug/frenchie) who I love more than anything.

2.  When I was 15 I fell and broke my elbow and wrist; I now have metal pins holding it together.

3.  I have a phobia of fish; dead or alive it doesn't matter, I WILL freak out when I see one.

4.  I have six tattoos. They all started off small and gradually I keep adding bits and making them bigger.

5. My childhood nickname off my brothers is 'Buttonhead', this was becuase I had a head shaped like a button apparantly.

6.  My body clock is broken: it is completely normal for me to go to sleep at 5am and wake up at 2pm.

7.  The reason there are very few photos of me on the blog is because I am incredibly shy (when sober).

8.  My hair is purple at the moment, but before I started dying it I had mousey blonde locks.

9.  My dream is to one day own a vintage VW camper van in baby blue.

10.  I am incredibly clumsy, I am the sort of person to fall UP steps and end up so bruised I look like I've fallen off a cliff.

If I can think of anything else I will do another list.

Michelle x

Dodge the Frug

No comments:

Post a Comment