Monday 11 March 2013

Pin Up ProperCorn Winner.

So yesterday saw me take a step out of my comfort zone and take part in a photo-shoot!!! Anyone who knows me will know that unless I am drunk or on my own in front of a mirror I am ridiculously shy, so the thought of  prancing about in a studio terrified me, but I did it! I wore some of the most gorgeous dresses, loaned to me by Katy from Vintage By Cupcake and together with my jewellery (see here) and Cherry Rainbow Props I'm hoping they will make for a great few images for the new website.  The theme I wanted was pin up/50's/Katy Perry style, I surprisingly had someone email asking about my make up from the shoot (hopefully from seeing my Instagram pic - not from peeping at me through binoculars) so here is my make up list for the day. 


Rimmel - Eyeliner


Anyway off the subject of my face, the winner of the ProperCorn Comp has been selected and contacted, CONGRATULATIONS to Fee Edwards.

Michelle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment