Monday 18 March 2013

Dog & Phone

Anyone who follows me on Instagram will know my dog is my life. I probably have more photos of her than of any human, so when CaseApp gave me the opportunity to try out one of their custom iPhone cases there was only one little lady who could feature on it.  If you aren't as fond of a furry friend as I am then you could always upload a favourite holiday snap, some of your own artwork, use one of the ready designed images or even a photo of an actual human you love - YUK!!

The website is really easy to use and gives you options to add text, clipart, upload pics etc. and the best bit is that you get to see a mock up of how the finished case will look.

As I mentioned, I decided to use some of my favourite images of Dodge combined with my other loves (my businesses.)  The finished piece arrived a couple of days later and I absolutely LOVE IT!! It has a slight matte feel and the images have turned out really well, I couldn't have asked for more.  If you want to have a go at designing your own case head here to give it a go, and if you decide to purchase one it is £19 with free shipping.

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment