Wednesday 27 March 2013

An Egg-cellent Easter

Well folks I thought I'd get in the Easter spirit by highlighting a few items that are egg-cellent - forgive me - as an Easter gift to yourself or someone special.

Creme Egg Necklace




The cute little necklace, which is made by Michelle's fair hands, is a perfect Easter treat. With zero calories this is great for your waistline as well as your neck! (Please don't eat it!)

Bunny Rabbit Ring


£4.50 at Cherry Rainbow

You'd be hopping mad - really where are these awful jokes coming from? - to miss out on this adorable little ring.  This too is made by Michelle (I do other things like...)

Mini Eggs Card Holder



£6.00 at Cherry Rainbow

A card holder is for life, not just for Easter.  Whether you use it to hold your ID, bank cards, bus pass or oyster card, this little beauty will never let you down.


Follow us on Instagram:

Finally here's a little peek at the presents I've been giving my friends this Easter.  A little group of old ladies, perhaps men as well, have been knitting these individual chicks that are a sort of cream egg cosy.  I love how they are all unique and have their own personalities - I'm not crazy.

The saddest part is giving my little chicks away, but I know that they're all going to good homes.  Apart from the green and white one, that's MINE!

I hope you all have a fab Easter.

Neil x

1 comment:

  1. That bunny ring is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
    Sarah | Beeauty Geek xoxo

    ReplyDelete